No company is immune from a crisis – the COVID-19 pandemic has just proven it. When failure is not an option, experienced experts for restructuring situations are required.
Executive Interim Partners is considered to be one of the market leaders in providing interim management support in executive board positions in special situations.
Our core competence is the operational support of companies in restructuring situations. We support companies to prevent insolvency filings and to emerge from the restructuring crisis even stronger than before.
We support the management and its stakeholders in restructuring situations by establishing a Chief Restructuring Officer to ensure successful implementation of the entire restructuring process
„The Chief Restructuring Officer (“CRO”) is an interim managing director or board member who is supposed to lead companies out of an existential liquidity and earnings crisis by managing and implementing the restructuring process by coordinating and regaining the trust of creditors and stakeholders to prevent the insolvency or liquidation of the company.“
The focus of our work as interim managers in restructuring situations is on the hands-on operational execution and implementation throughout the entire restructuring and turnaround process:
- Stepping in to temporally provide operational support as interim managers as Chief Restructuring Officer, Chief Financial/ Treasury Officer, Chief Executive Officer oder Chief Operations Officer
- Staffing of experienced interim manager (Program Officer) for the seting-up and leading of project management office (PMO) for effectively executing and tracking the implementation of restructuring measures
- Providing of experienced interim management resources for the operational liquidity management, including development of 13-week cash flow forecast and implementation of liquidity planning software (Cashmir)
- Coaching or leading HR departments in implementation of restructuring programs as interim managers or Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Developing of alterative restructuring scenarios such as refinancing and recapitalization by means of debt or equity, sale of company or assets or insolvencies in self-administration
- Implementation of refinancing solutions with fresh money from strategic or financial investors in close cooperation with the lenders, shareholders and other relevant stakeholders of the restructuring process
The interim managers of Executive Interim Partners are considered to be the premium choice for companies in special situations – WHEN FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.
Our restructuring experts and contact persons for you:
Do not hesitate and let us advise you – discretion is guaranteed