The acquisition, sale, carve-out, and integration of business units, company parts, and subsidiaries represent a challenging special situation for companies. To succeed, these companies need transaction-experienced experts.
Executive Interim Partners is a market leader in Germany in providing well-versed implementation consultants, interim directors or board members as experienced transaction managers for mergers & acquisitions, carve-outs and post-merger integrations.
Our core competence lies in supporting corporations in special situations. We help companies evaluate, prepare and successfully implement their acquisition, sale, carve-out, and integration of business units, company parts, and subsidiaries.
In doing so, we support the Executive Board, the Management Board and their shareholders, preferably as interim Chief Transformation Officer, Carve-out Executive or Integration Executive throughout the entire transaction process.
“EIP supports your company as interim manager and implementation consultant – also in executive positions – in M&A situations, covering the strategic planning and operational implementation of carve-outs, sales, acquisitions, and the integration of business units or company parts and leads your entire M&A process to success through skillful coordination of all involved stakeholders.”
The focus of our work as interim manager in Carve-out | M&A | PMI transactions is based on successful planning, preparation and implementation of these transactions:
- Providing an experienced interim manager – optionally in a board position – as Chief Transformation Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Executive Officer, or Program Management Officer
- Providing an experienced interim manager (Program Management Officer) to establish and manage a central program management office (“PMO”) for effective steering and monitoring of the operational implementation of acquisitions, sales, carve-outs, and integrations
- Averting an impending delay/ cancellation of an ongoing transaction by initiating and implementing necessary emergency measures
- Supporting the transformation or realignment or performance increase of the business unit, company part or subsidiary in advance, during or after a transaction
- Supporting the identification and targeting of potential buyers for carve-out business units, company parts or subsidiaries by using our EIP network
- Supporting the selection and coordination of external service providers for the preparation and execution of the respective transaction, e.g., auditors, management and IT consultants, lawyers, etc.
The interim managers of Executive Interim Partners are preferred partners for companies in special situations
HIGH IMPACT EXECUTION – WHEN FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION
Your contact for carve-out | mergers & acquisitions | post-merger integration:
Do not hesitate and let us advise you – discretion is guaranteed