Healthcare and Life Science businesses are exposed to both a complex regulatory environment and an increasing pressure to manage operational excellence. At the same time globalization and new players / technologies are causing further pressure.
However globalization also provides new opportunities. In order to sustainably exploit the value creation potential you need to manage both the strategic value of your technology and your supply chains.
Transformation experiences from other sectors are helpful as much as industry-specific knowledge. As interim managers and/or consultants the Senior Partners of EIP help your life science / healthcare business improve particularly in the following areas:
- Manage comprehensive transformation / change programs as CEO, CFO, CRO;
- Implement short and medium-term performance improvement programs (productivity, operational excellence, purchasing / supply chain management, etc).;
- Optimize your cash flow, reduce working capital; diversify the supply base or restructure your Opex;
- Support Commercial / Operational Due Diligence by making available industry and/or business expertise immediately;
- Implement growth and value creation strategies, e.g. diversification of IP portfolio, internationalization of sales strategy, etc.
Our partner team looks back on extensive experiences and references from previous management positions and consulting projects in the Healthcare & Life Sciences industry.
We are pleased to provide you with further information about our Life Sciences & Healthcare competences. Michael Hessing is available as your contact person.